testtest

RIA’s new lever action .22

I kinda like this. At $350 MSRP, I can likely get it for under $300 OTD…

I like the idea of a box-fed lever with a threaded barrel for suppression; a traditional tube-fed .22 lever needs the can removed in order to load…this just makes a ton of sense.

A lever is as quiet as a bolt action, since it remains locked…and with practice, you can run a lever almost as fast as a semi-auto if you need to.

I’ve wondered about RIA especially their 1911’s. I’ve only seen them on line.
I will vouch, wholeheartedly, for their 1911’s…I honestly think they offer the best bang for the buck in 1911’s.

Are they as slick as my Wilson or Baer? Of course not. But I’ve owned several, own two right now…and the HC Match Ultra shoots better than my Prodigy that ran twice the money.

Just my hands on experience.

Nah, not for me. One of the great things about lever guns is how smooth and trim the lines are. Why have a magazine hanging out the bottom to get in the way? And what's with the fake magazine tube under the barrel? I'll pass. :rolleyes:

However, I will say that RIA 1911s are excellent guns for the money. I have three of 'em. 😁

I will vouch, wholeheartedly, for their 1911’s…I honestly think they offer the best bang for the buck in 1911’s.

Are they as slick as my Wilson or Baer? Of course not. But I’ve owned several, own two right now…and the HC Match Ultra shoots better than my Prodigy that ran twice the money.

Just my hands on experience.
Thanks for the input. It makes taking that blind online purchase leap easier.

Nah, not for me. One of the great things about lever guns is how smooth and trim the lines are. Why have a magazine hanging out the bottom to get in the way? And what's with the fake magazine tube under the barrel? I'll pass. :rolleyes:

However, I will say that RIA 1911s are excellent guns for the money. I have three of 'em. 😁
Honestly…if you aren’t going to suppress it…it doesn’t make much sense.

But if you are, it’s brilliant.

Marlin model 60 .22 = Jamomatic.
Bassbob , have you ever or did you ever use CCI Mini-mags 36 gr HP ? I have used nothing else since early 70's after trying Winchester , Federal , and Remington ammo at various times. The last 3 I had duds , failure to feed , failure to eject etc , etc.... With the CCI Mini-mags I have had very , very few duds and no problems with feeding or ejection.

Bassbob , have you ever or did you ever use CCI Mini-mags 36 gr HP ? I have used nothing else since early 70's after trying Winchester , Federal , and Remington ammo at various times. The last 3 I had duds , failure to feed , failure to eject etc , etc.... With the CCI Mini-mags I have had very , very few duds and no problems with feeding or ejection.
CCI seems to be a consensus. I have a little of it around already. The Marlin is .22LR, but the 87A will shoot L, LR and S.

Back