testtest

Rock Island Armory’s AL9.0 9mm Revolver: An Elegant Weapon from a more Civilized Age

Never thought any 3" revolver would shoot better than my Model 60 but this little AL9.0 is right there at least in SA. I've held the Rock Island M200 made in The Philippines and it's no comparison to the high quality Czech made AL9.0. The fit and finish of the AL9.0 compare favorably to revolvers costing three times the money. It's definitely a keeper!

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_124054067.jpg
    IMG_20201004_124054067.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,205
Agreed, since I want to keep the amount of different calibers to a minimum or to the calibers I use now if they made a 40SW that I would buy.
That's exactly why I bought this one, to go with my 9mm semis. Tried the Charter Pitbull in 9mm but I'm just not a good enough shooter to be accurate with a 2" barrel so I sold the Pitbull and bought this little beauty. Really really accurate right out of the box.

That's exactly why I bought this one, to go with my 9mm semis. Tried the Charter Pitbull in 9mm but I'm just not a good enough shooter to be accurate with a 2" barrel so I sold the Pitbull and bought this little beauty. Really really accurate right out of the box.
Ok but I think you missed my point. I’m down to 40SW for my usual carry gun and 45ACP for my house gun. I’ve sold my 9mm and all the 9mm Ammo I had.

Checked out a RIA AL9.0 this morning.

Pretty nice small revolver. Solid, put together real nice, no machining marks on the exterior, finished nicely, and nice single & DA pulls.

Plus Super Beez moon clips are economical for it.

Still considering my options for a 9mm revolver but the AL 9.0 is $200 cheaper than a Blackhawk.

Last edited:
When I'm by myself at the range I don't even use moon clips. Most of the cases fall right out when you tip the gun up and the ones that don't just take a little poke with a pen. That 9.0 has become one of my favorite revolvers.

Back