testtest

Ruger Reintroduces the Marlin Trapper Series Model 1894 in .357 Magnum

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. announces the reintroduction of the Marlin® Trapper Series Model 1894™ chambered in .357 Magnum.

The rifle features a 16.1", cold hammer-forged barrel with a 1:16" twist. The threaded barrel (1/2"-28), comes with a match-polished thread protector and will accommodate common muzzle devices. In addition to .357 Magnum, the rifle also accepts .38 Special.

1724954287025.png

I love the peep sights just wish it was blued and didn’t have a threaded barrel. It looks out of place to me and I don’t run Suppressors (I don’t care what anyone else does if you love your suppressor cool I don’t like them in levers that’s just me and mine)

I love the peep sights just wish it was blued and didn’t have a threaded barrel. It looks out of place to me and I don’t run Suppressors (I don’t care what anyone else does if you love your suppressor cool I don’t like them in levers that’s just me and mine)
The thing is?

A .38 through a supressed lever gun is as close to “Hollywood Quiet” that you’ll ever get with a centerfire.

The impact of the round downrange completely overpowers the sound of the shot.

“phutt-WHACK”.

The thing is?

A .38 through a supressed lever gun is as close to “Hollywood Quiet” that you’ll ever get with a centerfire.

The impact of the round downrange completely overpowers the sound of the shot.

“phutt-WHACK”.
I ran a suppressed HK MP 5 for .gov so I get it. On a lever I don’t like them as it effects the looks for me. (Plus I give the HIV enough in but giving them 200 bucks for a few to play!

I would just like companies to offer with the option to go without the threads and extended barrel

I ran a suppressed HK MP 5 I get it. On a lever I don’t like them as it effects the looks for me.

I would just like companies to offer with the option to go without the threads and extended barrel
I’ve run MP5SD’s myself (the real deal, with integral suppressor); the bolt cycling gives it that “Selectric” sound (anyone who was forced to take a typing class in the 80’s knows precisely what I’m talking about).

Keeping the bolt closed on the lever makes it ridiculously quiet; definitely quieter than the SD.

I respect you’re not into it, but…I’m tellin’ you, it’s THAT quiet.

Back