testtest

SA CUSTOM current offerings.

Might be a spam Springfield site, they don’t do custom guns anymore, and if they did, they would do it themselves like the old days
I hope you are wrong because this was sent to me by the same people that sent me the RMA and prepaid shipping label to have warranty issue repaired. They currently have my Prodigy. If you call or email customer service from the official Springfield Armory website and ask for Matt C. He will email you the same list. (800) 680-6866, mattc@springfield-armory.com

I hope you are wrong because this was sent to me by the same people that sent me the RMA and prepaid shipping label to have warranty issue repaired. They currently have my Prodigy. If you call or email customer service from the official Springfield Armory website and ask for Matt C. He will email you the same list. (800) 680-6866, mattc@springfield-
Ok, I am wrong, looks like Springfield has started up the custom shop again, sorry about this, I apologize.

Last edited:
Only thing I can think of is then they still have old stock left over from when they did custom guns, but they don’t outsource there guns.
Could be, I would not consider much on the list I posted as "Custom" work anyway. Maybe the (Action job, with tool steel match hammer & sear, light weight trigger), all else falls under the maintenance or repair category to me. You had me concerned about spam site for a minute. As always, thank you for the knowledgeable input my brother!

Back