testtest

SAINT EDGE AR 15 PISTOL

Joined this forum specifically to pick your brains...

I own the Saint Edge Pistol, model # STE9103556B

Am I crazy or are they still charging the same price for this weapon and removing parts from it? My unit came with flip up sights and during my research before purchasing I spent A LOT of time looking at SA website and there were flip ups in all the pictures. It's as if they've been scrubbed from the website in an overnight photo shopping heist.

Did I miss a recall? Are my sights going to fall off? Have they stopped manufacturing them? Did I get lucky? What is black market value for these sights? Should I assume this is similar to when I was buying the same bag of frozen chicken wings for years and one day the bag had 2 less wings in it and the price was the same? Never bought them again.

Manufacturers change the products from time to time. For example for a Time Springfield offered XD packages with a holster, mag pouch and flashlight holder. Now they do not. Another example was at one time the XD was offered in 45 gap, now it is not. Things change.

Wow. They could at least knock a couple bucks off the MSRP. I see they are listed for sale in the official SA store. Over $100 before shipping. I'm not sure I agree with this business decision. (n)

Wow. They could at least knock a couple bucks off the MSRP. I see they are listed for sale in the official SA store. Over $100 before shipping. I'm not sure I agree with this business decision. (n)

Or, they could have raised the price for it by over $100 and kept the sights on.

Prices go up over time, you know. Don't be like my grandfather who was stuck in the time that gas was $.25/gallon...

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
Shortage of material
High demand
Low inventory ...

hmm...
04148AF9-6E8F-4F2F-AEAD-E6D89B6E00FE.jpeg

Or, they could have raised the price for it by over $100 and kept the sights on.

Prices go up over time, you know. Don't be like my grandfather who was stuck in the time that gas was $.25/gallon...

I don't miss that particular bag of frozen chicken wings at all.

Back