testtest

Saint Pistol MLK 5.56 upgrade to free float handguard

I run the original Saint pistol in 5.56 with 9.6in barrel, railed gas block, A2 flash hider (Saint MLK) with the BCM MLok PCMR delta ring hand guard. The weapon runs flawlessly and has been a joy since purchase. I've done several upgrades during my ownership, however admittedly not necessary. I've upgraded to the SB Tactical SBA3 brace from the Trinity Blade, the BCM ambidextrous charging handle, and the PWS ratcheting castle nut just for simplicity. Next step I would LOVE to replace the handguard/d-ring assembly with that of the Saint Edge 5.56 10.3" free float handguard setup, and the blast diverter from the 5.56 Victor. I would LOVE the clean/sleak setup of the combination with the blast diverter recessed into the handguard on my 9.6" barrel!

Is there any way yet to purchase these parts, or anyone willing to sell?

Also an added note, SA needs to be selling these parts if they arent already. In my opinion SA has the best looking handguards and forward setups on the market that i've seen!

SA doesn’t sell parts...they just never have.

There’s a lot of forend & diverged options out there, though...should be pretty easy to find something similar (if not identical...I suspect their peripheral parts are just a rebranded pieces from other manufacturers...this is quite common).

I run the original Saint pistol in 5.56 with 9.6in barrel, railed gas block, A2 flash hider (Saint MLK) with the BCM MLok PCMR delta ring hand guard. The weapon runs flawlessly and has been a joy since purchase. I've done several upgrades during my ownership, however admittedly not necessary. I've upgraded to the SB Tactical SBA3 brace from the Trinity Blade, the BCM ambidextrous charging handle, and the PWS ratcheting castle nut just for simplicity. Next step I would LOVE to replace the handguard/d-ring assembly with that of the Saint Edge 5.56 10.3" free float handguard setup, and the blast diverter from the 5.56 Victor. I would LOVE the clean/sleak setup of the combination with the blast diverter recessed into the handguard on my 9.6" barrel!

Is there any way yet to purchase these parts, or anyone willing to sell?

Also an added note, SA needs to be selling these parts if they arent already. In my opinion SA has the best looking handguards and forward setups on the market that i've seen!

The swaps and changes you made were good ones in my opinion. The brace over the blade is much better. The ambi charging handle is a plus. For the diverter https://store.springfield-armory.com/Shop/pc/SAINT-Victor-Pistol-Blast-Diverter-p1928.htm and there are a couple more companies that make them, and like Hans said, it’s usually just rebranded, usually not something made “in house” as for the handguard, so many good options out there. BCM, MI, Aero Precision even.

Back