testtest

Saint Victor handguard replacement

is there an alternative replacement for the St Victor 16" handguard that's a drop in ? something I don't have to replace the barrel nut. I want a hand with a full top rail handguard where I just unscrew the 4 screws and put the new one in...

318201139_6094980523868816_3507006043442796184_n.jpg

want to replace the upper handguard with a full length picatiny top rail with a drop in version where I only need to unscrew the four screw that lock it in place. I've seen handguard available but that require a new barrel nut which I do not have the tools and equipment to do it with.

Last edited:
View attachment 34858
want to replace the upper handguard with a full length picatiny top rail with a drop in version where I only need to unscrew the four screw that lock it in place. I've seen handguard available but that require a new barrel nut which I do not have the tools and equipment to do it with.
Check this out, might be what you’re looking for:

Saint Victor Accessories

Drop in hand guards are listed.

Except that handguard pictured is not a “drop in”…it requires a proprietary barrel nut.

What the OP needs to do is find a new handguard that uses the same pattern barrel nut.
Drat! tried and failed again. :(

Meanwhile, on the bright side .....

I have not failed 10,000 times; I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work.” -- Thomas A. Edison

Even if you find another handguard it might not time where SA has the nut timed to screw the handguard into.

Isn’t that just a matter of breaking the nut loose and retiming it ?
It might require shims? But them again I don't know what the nut looks like for sure? He's trying to use the same nut and in doing so there should not be a need to adjust it. 2nd I don't know which HG he's looking at/for to replace it? I know there's some that'll use the original style nut in carbon fiber and aluminum from 129 bucks and up.

Back