testtest

SIG’S P320 X5 LEGION & P365 XL

Oddly enough, when I was at the range today the guy in the lane next to me was shooting an X5 Legion and a P365 and he was on it. He was shooting extremely tight groups out to 15 yds and I couldn’t tell which gun he was shooting. It’s rare that I get impressed with someone at the range who’s not called @KillerFord1977. Needless to say, when I left we both gave each other Bro nods.

BTW, I was Captain Kirk. Just sayin…

1686530327648.gif

Oddly enough, when I was at the range today the guy in the lane next to me was shooting an X5 Legion and a P365 and he was on it. He was shooting extremely tight groups out to 15 yds and I couldn’t tell which gun he was shooting. It’s rare that I get impressed with someone at the range who’s not called @KillerFord1977. Needless to say, when I left we both gave each other Bro nods.

View attachment 40599
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am still not sure about the P365xl, but it's looking like a keeper. Certainly it's shoot ability is not in question . For what is called a sub compact I found it shoots as well or better than most service sized pistols I have tried. It's very easy to shoot well.

This was the very first time I shot it, moving between 5 and 25 yards if memory serves. The shooting left was me not being used to the pistol with my cross dominant eyes. Not the best shooting I have done but I was satisfied with it as a first time ever shootibg it. Doing shoot and move drills and first striker pistol.

Attachments

• 20211202_101454.jpg
    20211202_101454.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:

View attachment 40599
1686532998364.gif

Back