testtest

Snubnose velocity lose.....

Good article on snubbies. I carried a S&W Model 49 .38 SPL as a pocket and off duty for years. Still carry it in the summer even though it is fully engraved. Had a load worked up for it using a Hornady 140 JSP that was almost too much power from the little gun. I t hurt your ears and hand to shoot it. One test on an old car showed it would go through driver's door through the car and almost out the passenger's door, leaving a bullet sized bulge on the door skin. Now when I carry it, I carry Winchester silver tips. (Never know when a Were Wolf might show up. ) :)

Attachments

• Model 49.jpg
    Model 49.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Good article on snubbies. I carried a S&W Model 49 .38 SPL as a pocket and off duty for years. Still carry it in the summer even though it is fully engraved. Had a load worked up for it using a Hornady 140 JSP that was almost too much power from the little gun. I hurt your ears and hand to shoot it. One test on an old car showed it would go through driver's door through the car and almost out the passenger's door, leaving a bullet sized bulge on the door skin. Now when I carry it, I carry Winchester silver tips. (Never know when a Were Wolf might show up. ) :)
Very nice gun. I have the short barrel rounds for my girlfriends Charter Arms 38 spl. I just bought the Winchester silver tips at Cabelas just in case and have the zombie killers too.

Back