testtest

So your making the big change.

Great link RandomHero. I currently have two Optics on firearms (Glock G40 with Trijicon RMR) and FN 509 MRD Compact with Trijicon SRO. I'm also waiting (for a few months now, as they are back ordered), for a Romeo Zero optic from Optics Planet to put on my Sig P365XL. The only one I've shot to date, is the G40. I had trouble "finding the Dot" and wasn't getting good hits on target. Perhaps I need to adjust the "dot" to be more in line with the front sight (it seemed way high), who knows. But (like Jerry), it really helps with the vision as my aging eyes are becoming an issue. Eventually I hope to get the hang of it and allow them (FN & SIG) to be a EDC option. I might even get the Hellcat OSP and get an optic for that (I already have the non OSP 🤦‍♂️, to bad SA doesn't just sell the OSP slide, that would be nice :sneaky:).

Great link RandomHero. I currently have two Optics on firearms (Glock G40 with Trijicon RMR) and FN 509 MRD Compact with Trijicon SRO. I'm also waiting (for a few months now, as they are back ordered), for a Romeo Zero optic from Optics Planet to put on my Sig P365XL. The only one I've shot to date, is the G40. I had trouble "finding the Dot" and wasn't getting good hits on target. Perhaps I need to adjust the "dot" to be more in line with the front sight (it seemed way high), who knows. But (like Jerry), it really helps with the vision as my aging eyes are becoming an issue. Eventually I hope to get the hang of it and allow them (FN & SIG) to be a EDC option. I might even get the Hellcat OSP and get an optic for that (I already have the non OSP 🤦‍♂️, to bad SA doesn't just sell the OSP slide, that would be nice :sneaky:).
1588114007858.jpeg

BET7 real choice for optics..........🤪🤪🤪🤪

Back