testtest

Something new i would buy

Sld1959

Hellcat
I am working winterizing the snow globe , putting on storms and swapping doors and thinking about the very few guns on my want to buy list these days when something popped into my head.

A. 357 magnum semi auto carbine by MRI using thier Desert Eagle magazines. I am sure someone would even make extended mags for it.

Now that sounds interesting, I think thst would definitely make the list.

Last edited:
actually there's 4

357mag
44mag
429ae
50ae

as far as extended mags.....probably not. having a levergun possibility would be sweet! might be a problem with the 429 and 50 as both are rebated rims. extractor change would be required.
1728590402611.gif

🤣🤣

a revolver-based carbine would be great that could take a cylinder change on shooting the same caliber.
?

I am talking a semi automatic carbine version of the Desert Eagle .357 magnum pistol, using the magazines not just another lever action tube fed or rotstng cylinder fed carbine.

Thry will probably never make it, but my wandering mind thought it would be cool if they did, which was the premise for the original post.

:)

?

I am talking a semi automatic carbine version of the Desert Eagle .357 magnum pistol, using the magazines not just another lever action tube fed or rotstng cylinder fed carbine.

Thry will probably never make it, but my wandering mind thought it would be cool if they did, which was the premise for the original post.

:)
I know, but this could be another option.

I am working winterizing the snow globe , putting on storms and swapping doors and thinking about the very few guns on my want to buy list these days when something popped into my head.

A. 357 magnum semi auto carbine by MRI using thier Desert Eagle magazines. I am sure someone would even make extended mags for it.

Now that sounds interesting, I think thst would definitely make the list.
I’ve seen a few M1 carbines converted to .357…

Back