Springfield 2020 Target Time

krunchnik

Master Class
So before I forget the data points-
First time target day-
Both right hand targets are CCI SV-does pretty well-
Left side targets are Winchester Super X also does well-
All others were just messing around-
The high hits were CCI Stinger and Aquila Super Maximum-rifle does not like them at all-super high-
I will preface all this with the excuse-I couldn't get a full size bench to shoot from-2 foot shorty bench-can't get a positive purchase on rear of stock-

Springfield 2020 50YDS.JPEG

So before I forget the data points-
First time target day-
Both right hand targets are CCI SV-does pretty well-
Left side targets are Winchester Super X also does well-
All others were just messing around-
The high hits were CCI Stinger and Aquila Super Maximum-rifle does not like them at all-super high-
I will preface all this with the excuse-I couldn't get a full size bench to shoot from-2 foot shorty bench-can't get a positive purchase on rear of stock-

View attachment 66898
What’s the distance?

Aguila sv ammo is pretty decent too. I don’t spend too much on .22lr. Some of that high end stuff is almost as much as centerfire ammo.
Nice shooting.
Irons or optic
4X12 vortex Crossfire II-not my best shooting-
Couldn't get a full bench to shoot off of-
Hard to get a decent group when the buttstock is half off the bench because of bench too small-

4X12 vortex Crossfire II-not my best shooting-
Couldn't get a full bench to shoot off of-
Hard to get a decent group when the buttstock is half off the bench because of bench too small-
I have the same scope. I like it for the parallex adjustment. I had it on an MLR22 (10/22 clone) but i switched that back to a red dot for jsut plinking. I may put it and a ruger american rimfire.

I have the same scope. I like it for the parallex adjustment. I had it on an MLR22 (10/22 clone) but i switched that back to a red dot for jsut plinking. I may put it and a ruger american rimfire.
I have 2 Vortex scopes and the other is a 6X18 Crossfire V-Brite and that one is on a Ruger 10/22 target that I built-
That one shoots very well-
IMG_0496.JPEG

1022 50 yard Vortex 6x18.jpg

This was also at 50 yards-

Back