testtest

Springfield OSP plate issues

Jedmook

Alpha
Just wondering how many other people have bought an “optics ready” pistol from Springfield yet had no osp mounting plates but instead a card that you can claim 1 free plate. I have never had a red dot on a pistol and after buying an xdm that is again “Optics ready” still don’t. $640 for the gun and another $400+ for the optic so they can sit here and wait on springfields joke or whatever the reading Is behind it. Guess I should have bought the canik or a MOS Glock at least they give you the plates.

Just wondering how many other people have bought an “optics ready” pistol from Springfield yet had no osp mounting plates but instead a card that you can claim 1 free plate. I have never had a red dot on a pistol and after buying an xdm that is again “Optics ready” still don’t. $640 for the gun and another $400+ for the optic so they can sit here and wait on springfields joke or whatever the reading Is behind it. Guess I should have bought the canik or a MOS Glock at least they give you the plates.
It wasn't a Springfield, but the Sig P365XL I bought didn't come with any mounting plates. The P365XL is milled for the Sig Romeo Zero to fit it without any adapter plate, so I went and bought the Romeo Zero to mount to it. If I don't like it, I went and bought adapter plates for it from Amazon, so I have the option of changing the Optic to another brand.
Some Optic Ready pistols come with plates included (Like my Glock G40 MOS, and FN 509C MRD), others like Springfield and Sig may not. I for one feel they all should provide adapter plates with the pistol purchase, but unfortunately that's not always the case.

It wasn't a Springfield, but the Sig P365XL I bought didn't come with any mounting plates. The P365XL is milled for the Sig Romeo Zero to fit it without any adapter plate, so I went and bought the Romeo Zero to mount to it. If I don't like it, I went and bought adapter plates for it from Amazon, so I have the option of changing the Optic to another brand.
Some Optic Ready pistols come with plates included (Like my Glock G40 MOS, and FN 509C MRD), others like Springfield and Sig may not. I for one feel they all should provide adapter plates with the pistol purchase, but unfortunately that's not always the case.
Ya, the worst part is they used to come with the plates, even all the places I look online it’s for sale says it comes with 3 plates for a RMR, deltapoint pro, and viper. Apparently they had a distributor issue and were short on plates but this brings up who buys an optics ready pistol not looking to mount a reflex on it. Wish mine was cut for any particular optic because I would have bought it. For me to purchase any after market plates they are $50-$100 but Springfield will sell them for $25 but as I stated I can’t buy the other 2 plates because my card was declined 3 times but I have purchased tons of stuff with the card and never been declined.

They really mis-handled this issue. Early owners got all 3 , they could change sites , if they desired and still had the correct plates.

Later ones got a redemption card , and potentially a 8-12 week wait for 1 plate. I spoke to customer service twice and both times was told they were shipping faster than that, about 2 weeks. I have been waiting 3 weeks now.

I ordered a plate from Powder River Precision , $35 plus shipping.Mine will be here today , because i paid overnite shipping.

Try them , they told me they were having a run on them

They really mis-handled this issue. Early owners got all 3 , they could change sites , if they desired and still had the correct plates.

Later ones got a redemption card , and potentially a 8-12 week wait for 1 plate. I spoke to customer service twice and both times was told they were shipping faster than that, about 2 weeks. I have been waiting 3 weeks now.

I ordered a plate from Powder River Precision , $35 plus shipping.Mine will be here today , because i paid overnite shipping.

Try them , they told me they were having a run on them
Thanks, I just ordered one from EGW inc for $50 but free 2 day shipping. I have had so many conversations with Springfield over the phone and the internet and keep getting told it’s coming it’s coming then yesterday get told another 10 days lol. It’s pretty bad because it’s false advertising and they might want to get that figured out pretty quick. Springfield has lost me as a customer after this XDM I’ll go with Sig, Glock, or even s&w even though I feel Springfield makes the best gun the customer service has been horrid and can’t get a straight answer.

Just got shipping notice on my plate from SA, 🥳, 3 weeks after I requested it, and they were closed for inventory for a week, so not that bad.

I was anxious to use the SRO , and it was great today

Just got shipping notice on my plate from SA, 🥳, 3 weeks after I requested it, and they were closed for inventory for a week, so not that bad.

I was anxious to use the SRO , and it was great today
For the cost of the gun and the SRO 3 weeks is ridiculous.

Back