testtest

Springfield Saint

I've been trying to find the Saint Edge for the last two days, but I can only find the pistol/SBR variants online on Gunbroker, Grabagun, Lowpriceguns, etc. I want the full-size 16in barrel, are there manufacturing issues?

I was able to order The Saint Pistol but it is back ordered so who knows when I'll get that one. I'm also looking for the Saint Edge with no luck. I haven't seen anything about manufacturing issues. I'm assuming the demand is way greater than the supply at the moment.

I've been trying to find the Saint Edge for the last two days, but I can only find the pistol/SBR variants online on Gunbroker, Grabagun, Lowpriceguns, etc. I want the full-size 16in barrel, are there manufacturing issues?
Issues? No. Popularly, yes. Especially with the surge in firearms purchases due to the civil unrest, following the surge due to unconstitutional gun shop shutdowns from Covid, inventories are low across the board. I have several friends who own gun shops and they describe availability as spotty at best and often non-existent. Same with ammo.

I was able to order The Saint Pistol but it is back ordered so who knows when I'll get that one. I'm also looking for the Saint Edge with no luck. I haven't seen anything about manufacturing issues. I'm assuming the demand is way greater than the supply at the moment.

It’s an optics package, but that Leupold is nothing to sneeze at.

(crap...I thought you said Victor...you want an Edge.

Nevermind....)

My Dealer just got this in today . Saint Edge 5.56 pistol
1592966576972.png

I got a Edge Pistol and Hellcat about 3 weeks ago. I am limited on research time. Could I get some recommendations on 2 accessories I need ASAP for my Edge?
- light/laser (m-lok)
- optics (CQB)
Also light/laser for my Hellcat 9mm? Not OSP. I like the price of the Viridian E-Series but looking for a combo. I appreciate any feedback. Thank You

I got a Edge Pistol and Hellcat about 3 weeks ago. I am limited on research time. Could I get some recommendations on 2 accessories I need ASAP for my Edge?
- light/laser (m-lok)
- optics (CQB)
Also light/laser for my Hellcat 9mm? Not OSP. I like the price of the Viridian E-Series but looking for a combo. I appreciate any feedback. Thank You

Budget is everything, here...

But, my choices for an optic for close work would be an Aimpoint CompM4 or T2; Trijicon MRO; or some form of EoTech.

Light? Surefire Scoutlight; you’ll have to get the MLok mounts for it, but that’s not a problem.

Laser? I’d look at some of the Crimson Trace options. The CMR series has a good rep.

As far as light/laser for the Hellcat? Again, I’d look at Crimson Trace’s offerings.

Back