testtest

such a donkey

Old_Me

SAINT
i went to the club yesterday, had a great time.

got home about 8 AM, dumped the shell casings into the cleaning media for 1 hour as i cleaned my gun.

from there, about 9 AM, dumped them into the polishing media....

went out this morning, came home about 7 AM.

went down to the basement to turn on the water for the garden hose

i hears a noise...summanbeech.......i left the polishing media on for nearly 22 hours..!!!!

such a dumb........

Frankford Arsenal vibrators, take the beating, even when i got them used.!!!

damned super shiny 100 brass casings i got me....

but i'll try to remember to set my kitchen timer, the next time.....

(imma gonna blame this all on the extreme heat/humidity here, that's my story, and i'm stickin' to it)

1720611049577.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You shore got sum purty brass thar😊. Don’t feel bad, I’ve left mine on overnight on a couple occasions as well👍. Mine lives in the vault in the basement so you don’t hear it upstairs. Makes ya feel a tad dumb🙄
yeah, with these things in the basement, i always use the kitchen timer as a reminder.

well, at the very least, i got brass so shiny now, my new Star Brass has to be kept far away, otherwise, there might be a brass fight in the basement........or a "Thriller in the cellar"......

I've done quite a few idiot things, many of which I don't share with anyone. :cool:

I remember a bartender sharing how she stood on her bed so she could see her shoes in the mirror. She didn't think about the ceiling fan and got a nice knock on her forehead. Yes, she was blond and if I was in her shoes, I'd never publicly admit anything like that. It's healthy to admit mistakes, but I draw the line at reporting idiocy.

Old Me, your lapse doesn't qualify. Take a nap and forget.

Hi,

got home about 8 AM, dumped the shell casings into the cleaning media for 1 hour as i cleaned my gun.

i hears a noise...summanbeech.......i left the polishing media on for nearly 22 hours..!!!!

such a dumbass........

(imma gonna blame this all on the extreme heat/humidity here, that's my story, and i'm stickin' to it)

View attachment 61867

OOOooo! Shiny! I'm sure they'll shoot extra straight. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

such a dumbass........

View attachment 61867
IMG_2972.gif

such a dumbass........

View attachment 61867
gold i tell you GOLD :love: :ROFLMAO: (y)

Hi,

OOOooo! Shiny! I'm sure they'll shoot extra straight. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
or will make good Barracuda lures.

shiny objects

Barracudas are attracted to shiny objects, like the silvery fish they prey on. Humans that enter the water with glittering objects, such as watches and jewelry, may cause curious barracudas to investigate and mistake these objects for a food source.

or will make good Barracuda lures.

shiny objects

Barracudas are attracted to shiny objects, like the silvery fish they prey on. Humans that enter the water with glittering objects, such as watches and jewelry, may cause curious barracudas to investigate and mistake these objects for a food source.
yes they also like swim shorts with shiny draw string pulls and tropical fish prints, ask me how i know

I've done quite a few idiot things, many of which I don't share with anyone. :cool:

I remember a bartender sharing how she stood on her bed so she could see her shoes in the mirror. She didn't think about the ceiling fan and got a nice knock on her forehead. Yes, she was blond and if I was in her shoes, I'd never publicly admit anything like that. It's healthy to admit mistakes, but I draw the line at reporting idiocy.

Old Me, your lapse doesn't qualify. Take a nap and forget.
as long as my "lapse".......is not comparable to Brandon........

at least......not right now

such a dumb........

View attachment 61867
Either too many naps or not enough.

Back