testtest

Sunthetic Ammo article.

I did see this review online..

And this link is a full review from another user:

Reminds me of WWB 🙂
IMG_7718.jpeg

I’ve used synthetic coated for quite some time in handloads; less fouling than lead, yes…and I guess no copper fouling, but that takes a LONG time to build up in your barrel enough to matter, at least with pistols.

For the extra money Federal is asking, I really don’t think the juice is worth the squeeze.

I did see this review online..

And this link is a full review from another user:

Reminds me of WWB 🙂View attachment 67112
Sorry—the lock up is on the shooter. He obviously wasn’t paying attention when he was loading his mags.

As for the rest? Misloaded factory ammo is a real thing. This is why it’s on the shooter to pay f’in attention when they load the mags…

I’ve pickup up some synthetic coated bullets for 9 mm ( normally shoot plated but it wasn’t available. I loaded up a couple hundred and the third round gave me an FTF in a pistol that’d NEVER had a stoppage in thousand of rounds, half of which are Barnes plated, along with hundreds of “silver bullets” ( hard cast). Clear it, had three more stoppages in a 9 round Mag😳. Haven’t tried them in other pistols yet, but I am NOT impressed (and I’ve got 1000 of these bullets☹️.)

I purchased 6 boxes of the 100 round Federal HST and Synthetic combo pack cause the deal was just too good to pass up. 50 rounds of 124gr Federal HST and 50 rounds of 124gr synthetic for $60. I've gone thru all of the synthetic stuff and it shot great. I had absolutely zero issues with 300 rounds. They didn't gunk my barrel/chamber up and shot pretty clean, no dirtier than any other practice round. Although the range officer chuckled at my purple bullets. I've never tried any of the Norma Syntec stuff just because it's too pricey for me.

Back