testtest

Suppressor

macred

Alpha
I recently purchased a 7.5 Victor Saint AR-15 pistol. I was looking to attach a suppressor but am not finding any solid info to so. can someone point me in the right direction?

It will be the same as attaching any suppressor to any other AR. The threads will be 1/2x28 In the 556 SAINT’S. you can go direct attach or use a qd style muzzle device. Depending on your handguard you may have to change it out to fit the suppressor underneath or provide enough clearance for the threads to be exposed.

so on my edge the threads are exposed in front of the handguard. This made it easy to attach a QD Surefire muzzle break.
AEAC4B5D-E2A6-4438-9C56-7D7D92E1D9B2.jpeg

4F3F00C1-9D73-44C4-8400-76586DFE5307.jpeg

If you are looking recommendations on a can, I'm not sure you want to open that can of worms.

On the off chance thats the case. One cant go wrong with Elite Iron, high quality cans that are grunt proof, I have seen petals of copper come out of them due to misalignment with no visible damage to baffles.

Otherwise, there is a BOGO deal at Silencer Co.
https://silencerco.com/free-suppressor-promotion/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=It+s+Back!+Free+Suppressor+Promo+Is+Live&utm_campaign=Octane+Promo+Master

*most reputable manufacturers have a great track records of taking care of their customers. Be careful when dealing with those without long track record or market presence.

You can find a wealth of knowledge from Silencer Shops website.

I'm going to be possibly picking up a Rugged Obsidian soon from Silencer Shop especially considering Rugged is giving a $200 dollar credit to use at their online store and Silencer shop is giving an additional $100 online credit to their store for a total of $300 in credit.

Rugged also makes a great product with a lifetime repair or replacement no hassle guarantee no matter what happens to the suppressor including user error.

Last edited:
It will be the same as attaching any suppressor to any other AR. The threads will be 1/2x28 In the 556 SAINT’S. you can go direct attach or use a qd style muzzle device. Depending on your handguard you may have to change it out to fit the suppressor underneath or provide enough clearance for the threads to be exposed.

so on my edge the threads are exposed in front of the handguard. This made it easy to attach a QD Surefire muzzle break.
View attachment 22315
View attachment 22316
Beautiful Cerakote job!!!

A suppressor is definitely a great investment especially if you plan on keeping on a home defense weapon.

I was exposed to a unsuppressed 5.56 10in barreled AR being fired indoors within 4ft of me 4 days ago as my headphone hearing protection accidentally got knocked off my head just as 1 single shot was fired and my hearing went out completely for over 2hrs and it hasn't been right since. I've seen a hearing Dr and I'm under medical treatment for hearing loss with medication and Hyperbaric oxygen treatment from this freak one off incident with no idea where my hearing is going to be for at least the next 4 weeks when I get my hearing retested. My hearing had gotten better and will hopefully keep improving but it's nowhere near normal as it was prior to this incident.

For my main home defense gun I use a .300BLK with 200gr subsonics and a Rugged Razor suppressor.

Thank you guys for the quick replies. One answer that I did see somewhere else was that I would have to replace the handguard due to the lack of thread exposure.View attachment 22320
You can potentially fit the suppressor into the handguard on a direct thread model or remove the handguard to install the suppressor then reinstall the handguard over it either way it should be possible unless you have a slim profile handguard that the suppressor won't fit under.

Last edited:
Back