testtest

Surviving Mob Attacks on your vehicle

1718248484452.gif

Finding myself in a scenario equal to some videos I've seen, you can bet the baby I'll do whatever it takes to move-out, providing that moving is a possibility. Example: when stopping behind other vehicles, I always leave at least one half vehicle length buffer ahead of me, ample room to pull out if needed. That alone has proved very helpful, more than once.

Back during the peaceful protests , I saw one video that I loved. A person had gotten into a bad situation and one of the thugs threw his bicycle in front of the vehicle to prevent it from moving while the peaceful protesters were beating on said vehicle. Said vehicle took off with lots of sparks coming from the bicycle that was still under the front of said vehicle. 😁

Finding myself in a scenario equal to some videos I've seen, you can bet the baby I'll do whatever it takes to move-out, providing that moving is a possibility. Example: when stopping behind other vehicles, I always leave at least one half vehicle length buffer ahead of me, ample room to pull out if needed. That alone has proved very helpful, more than once.
Me too.

A few years back I was coming back from a trip back east & was stuck in a construction detour in the Gary, IN area off the usual I-80/90/I-94 spaghetti mess. Bumper to bumper stop & barely-go traffic, 3-lanes wide.

The area looked like a :poop:-hole & I don't think Gary is a garden spot of the Midwest. Situation awareness was red-lined on the gauge.

Took a freak-in 1.5 hrs. to finally get clear of the construction & able to wind the truck up to warp speed to get across the rest of the Greater Chicago mess, to Joliet, and then get across the "river" so I could breath easier going further West into Iowa.

The whole construction detour/stoppage experience was one of those classic SHTF "Escape from NY"/Zombie Apocalypse/"Bad Place to Be" worst-case scenarios if things went south.

Last edited:
Back