testtest

Swampfox Kraken & C&H Precision Duty & Comp

TNSteelersFan

Operator
I know there are avowed Swampfox haters out there, but there are also plenty of ppl, like me, who have their optics & LOVE them & haven't had a single issue. My question is about the Kraken. It's almost like the Eotech EFLX in that I've heard 50-50 reviews on BOTH. But, as far as the Kraken goes, what do those of you who AREN'T avowed Swampfox haters, think about them? Are they A) reliable & B) durable?

I'd also ask the same questions of the C&H Precision Duty (their ACRO/Kraken/MPS), as well as the C&H Precision Comp. Ben Stoeger basically gave the C&H Comp his "blessing," & said that for mere financial mortals like myself, who want an SRO WITHOUT paying SRO prices. I've also read posts on other forums, written by cops, who ALSO like the C&H Comp, & some of them even carry it. So I was also wondering about that model as well. I know there are TONS of ppl who have SROs on their EDC rigs, so I was curious if anyone was running a C&H Comp on THEIR EDC sidearms.

Thanks in advance for any input!

I’m not really a Swampfox hater, let’s just say I’ve become cautious…I was very happy it knocked the front lens out and not the rear…Kraken, less than 200 rounds. Swampfox did replace it with new. I put a Holosun MOS on (it’s a MOS cut on a G32 Gen 4, optic cut replaced dovetail)…pretty much a range gun.

IMG_4268.jpeg

I believe I have the justice 2 multi-dot/reticle that was a little jumpy. It bounced around more under recoil that others. Had to double check and make sure it would hold 0? Seems to hold.
I have the Justice 2 on my comped, yet still snappy PDP & its been GREAT, even though the reticle was a tad crooked. I sent it in, & they fixed it quickly & it's now perfect. I even EDCed it for like 3-4 months after I took off my EPS in anticipation of getting my Shadow Systems MR920P, which is where it (the EPS) went because the MR-P was gonna be/now is my new EDC. My PDP has now been relegated to range gun/occasional carry status. Whenever it is that PMM comes put with their barrel/Micro comp combo for the PDP, I'll put it back into my regular carry rotation.

The ONE Swampfox model I hear the best things about is the Sentinel 2. I hardly EVER hear anything bad about them.

Back