testtest

Tactical Shotgunner Pro Tip - Emergency port loading

knowing it's empty and closing the action is a waste and not sure why he does that? being a lefty it works great on how he does it from a saddle, but would put the saddle on the ejection port side. if it works for you then all good.

knowing it's empty and closing the action is a waste and not sure why he does that? being a lefty it works great on how he does it from a saddle, but would put the saddle on the ejection port side. if it works for you then all good.
I would never put a side saddle on anything, but more to the point I would never put a card or a side saddle on a stock period. I shoot left and right and anyone could be forced to shoot from the weak side at some point. Extra ammo goes on the receiver, opposite side of the port.

I used to be ridiculously fast loading a pump gun. The last few years I've been mostly running autos though. I wonder if I've "Lost the magic". :cool:

I would never put a side saddle on anything, but more to the point I would never put a card or a side saddle on a stock period. I shoot left and right and anyone could be forced to shoot from the weak side at some point. Extra ammo goes on the receiver, opposite side of the port.

I used to be ridiculously fast loading a pump gun. The last few years I've been mostly running autos though. I wonder if I've "Lost the magic". :cool:
reaching over or across is time consumption.......well it would be for me and easier than opposite side just like having to flip the shell opposite direction to load. reaching in front of the port and having the shell just ahead of it makes it easy to just slide in another (direction/orientation of shell is important).

reaching over or across is time consumption.......well it would be for me and easier than opposite side just like having to flip the shell opposite direction to load. reaching in front of the port and having the shell just ahead of it makes it easy to just slide in another (direction/orientation of shell is important).
It’s no different than orienting spare mags in a holder on your belt. You just always grab them the same way and you have no problems. For off hand ( over the top) port loading orient the shells brass up, for strong hand ( under) or either hand mag loading orient brass down.

Back