testtest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it iis turning ot to be a great place to learn and have a little fun ... eeerrrr ok a lot of fun. :D
Indeed it is.... learn and have fun at the same time.... can't go wrong there. Unlike a couple forums I have
been on in the past Admin and Mods here listen. Great bunch of folks.
I sincerely appreciate the inside track on Springfield Armory.... they have so many wonderful products.... shame to have to pick and choose, can't have everything.....😭

Last edited:
Happy to be here, and will provide any and all assistance needed. I'll keep posting on our twitter page. Got nearly 48k followers, but getting people to actually leave and support sites that have their interests at heart.

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for jumping in from our launch just over two weeks ago and making this such a great forum so far. We have more than 5K posts already, tons of threads, and a bunch of great conversations — and all in a very short amount of time. Please keep being such an important part of this effort!

Oh, and we'll make sure to keep you guys on the inside track on SA products. As you can see, SA's got a lot of cool stuff in the works. I honestly want each and every one of the guns announced this week!

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for jumping in from our launch just over two weeks ago and making this such a great forum so far. We have more than 5K posts already, tons of threads, and a bunch of great conversations — and all in a very short amount of time. Please keep being such an important part of this effort!

Oh, and we'll make sure to keep you guys on the inside track on SA products. As you can see, SA's got a lot of cool stuff in the works. I honestly want each and every one of the guns announced this week!

I'd like one of each too. Once they are ready, I'll toss my favorite FFL. Thanks Mike, your the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back