testtest

The Benelli M4 – The King of Combat Shotguns

That's a super nice shotgun, but at less than a third of the price my Citedel RSS1 AK style is super dependable, will also take a scope, and it has benelli chokes it was shooting illustrated shotgun of the year too! I've shot everything from 2 3/4 #7s to 3" bb and OO buck and slugs and not a single malfunction.
image.jpeg

When it comes to Semi-Automatic shotguns the Benelli is among the best I fancy my old Benelli 28" Black Eagle & 18.5 " M2 Tactical 12 Gauge Shotguns.

That's a super nice shotgun, but at less than a third of the price my Citedel RSS1 AK style is super dependable, will also take a scope, and it has benelli chokes it was shooting illustrated shotgun of the year too! I've shot everything from 2 3/4 #7s to 3" bb and OO buck and slugs and not a single malfunction. View attachment 6885
It cost a whole lot less than a Benelli for sure.

That's a super nice shotgun, but at less than a third of the price my Citedel RSS1 AK style is super dependable, will also take a scope, and it has benelli chokes it was shooting illustrated shotgun of the year too! I've shot everything from 2 3/4 #7s to 3" bb and OO buck and slugs and not a single malfunction. View attachment 6885

Great! Start a thread on it.

Back