testtest

The Cousin Eddie Johnson HiPoint

Onewolf426

Professional
Hi-POINT.jpg
Cousin Eddie.jpg

That's hysterical. If I remember from the forum here is that what is called a YEET CANNON ?
Yea, @10mmLife has a thread here on them…….🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yea, @10mmLife has a thread here on them…….🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep…..I can see my future now……..😵‍💫😵‍💫

1663283805276.gif

I just viewed the YEET CANNON thread. OMG. For some silly reason I'm going to ask my LGS to order me one I guess just to say I have a YEET CANNON. I can only imagine being at the range and almost every trip someone will say "What kind of gun is that ? For some reason I can't explain but I can see me telling another shooter on the line "This here is a YEET CANNON.....

Just being curious I checked out Hi-Point firearms. They have a lifetime warranty and the MSRP on a YEET is a little over 200 bucks. Plus in their store they sell YEET CANNON tee shirts. I am so calling my LGS later....

The Yeet Cannon you can but now is not "the" Yeet Cannon. It's just a C9, with Yeet Cannon engraved in the slide

The actual Yeet Cannon has still not been released. Hi Point announced years ago that they were releasing a new gun. Actually a pretty decent gun for the price (at least at the time), although it was still ugly, and did a contest to allow the internet to name it. Well, the internet did their thing and Yeet Cannon got the most votes. Years later they still haven't released that gun. But it promised a threaded barrel, optics ready and 10 round capacity instead of the standard 8, for less than $200.
Full disclosure, I am a bit of a self-professed Hi Point "fanboy". I don't own one currently, but I have owned several and had no issues with any. I have had the original C9, first gun I owned, as well as 2 of the 40s. Never had a single malfunction with any of them. Just treaded or sold them to get "better" or "more practical" guns.
Thier carbines are dollar for dollar one of the best values in the firearms world, despite their "interesting" looks and their limited standard 10 round capacity"

Back