testtest

The Echelon

Hey I’m new to the group and had just bought my first hand gun from Springfield Armory. I bought the Echelon. I think it will be a good fit with my Walther PDP and my Sig P320 X. Does anyone know if the 20 round magazine issue was fix.
I have 6 of the 20 rounders never had a problem with them. I must be missing something what fix are you referring to? Anyway welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum from Arizona!

I recently purchased an Echelon as well. I am very happy with it and the optic I installed.

20240418_161643.jpg

Hey I’m new to the group and had just bought my first hand gun from Springfield Armory. I bought the Echelon. I think it will be a good fit with my Walther PDP and my Sig P320 X. Does anyone know if the 20 round magazine issue was fix.
I have 1,000 rounds through mine without a single glitch. If you add the extended base plate to the 17 round mag just follow the directions and you’re fine.

Mine is working great with no issues also...but checking the UTube it sounds like Deadduck is correct. Minor issue with assembly at the factory but has since been fixed. Great trigger - TRex thought it was odd (Glock guy) but I really, really like it!

Back