testtest

The Keene Report: Colt Now Shipping AR-15’s

Colt is shipping AR-15’s again......a little late .........

Interesting 🧐, reminds me of when I bought my 1st firearms back during the “Obama’s going to take all guns away” 2012 scare. I bought a Bushmaster XM-15 ORC & S&W M&P 9mm at Cabela’s. The AR’s would come in to Cabela’s about 3 a day, and go in a few hours. I took the Bushmaster at close to double what I would find out later they normally went for, and a women standing near by, reserved another one while I was dealing with the salesperson. They sure went fast.

Obama was known as the greatest gun salesman of that era. His threats of taking guns away ensured 8 years of some of the greatest sales of the time.

of course that is nothing compared to the last 6 months.
Can you imagine the militia that could come together in a SHTF scenario?

Last edited:
I edited my post, I’m thinking you’ll agree.
Agreed (y). I went out the other day to LGS, not a lot of choices, not a lot of stock even coming in anytime soon (was looking for Beretta's FN's, HK's, etc). I plan to check out some others to see if that's common, or if other have more stock. I talked with several customers that came in to buy, and with some of the sales folks and the customers seemed to all be new gun owners. Even overheard a call to one of the salesperson asking if the store had any S&W Bodyguards in either 380 or 308. I told the sales guy after he got off the phone, "I'd like to get me one of those 308 Bodyguards" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Agreed (y). I went out the other day to LGS, not a lot of choices, not a lot of stock even coming in anytime soon (was looking for Beretta's FN's, HK's, etc). I plan to check out some others to see if that's common, or if other have more stock. I talked with several customers that came in to buy, and with some of the sales folks and the customers seemed to all be new gun owners. Even overheard a call to one of the salesperson asking if the store had any S&W Bodyguards in either 380 or 308. I told the sales guy after he got off the phone, "I'd like to get me one of those 308 Bodyguards" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
😂 can you imagine a handgun chambered in .308 holy ....
I’m looking for a S&W model 442 in 38
None to be found ANYWHERE. found 4 online at MidwayUSA but won’t buy online. I have to hold the gun before I spend my money.

None to be found ANYWHERE. found 4 online at MidwayUSA but won’t buy online. I have to hold the gun before I spend my money.
Yeah, especially the "tiny" Bodyguard, yikes. I too saw the Beretta's and FN models on line, but I'm not even sure if my LGS is accepting xfer's yet (they temporarily stopped during the shutdown/appointment only deal). I was looking potentially at the Beretta 92X, because Beretta was giving a $200 rebate if bought before 6/30/20. But I too would like to see/hold before deciding to buy it.

Same here, if I can’t touch it I ain’t buying it, no online gun sales for me, I don’t even do the digital magazine subscriptions either.....to old here to change......🤪

Yeah, especially the "tiny" Bodyguard, yikes. I too saw the Beretta's and FN models on line, but I'm not even sure if my LGS is accepting xfer's yet (they temporarily stopped during the shutdown/appointment only deal). I was looking potentially at the Beretta 92X, because Beretta was giving a $200 rebate if bought before 6/30/20. But I too would like to see/hold before deciding to buy it.
I find that those deals,
“Buy before a certain date and get a rebate”
Is because they intend to discontinue that model and roll out a new one and they are working to clear inventory.
That’s my opinion anyway.

I find that those deals,
“Buy before a certain date and get a rebate”
Is because they intend to discontinue that model and roll out a new one and they are working to clear inventory.
That’s my opinion anyway.
You may be right in most cases Keystone, to be sure. However in this case, the Beretta 92X, is their next generation of their 92 series with upgrades that were just announced earlier this year. I think the rebate is to get the sales going on this new pistol. I’m guessing they’ll have more promotions, as this pandemic has really shorten the supply chain of most (if not all) firearm brands, and these pistols are difficult to find.

Back