testtest

The New G3 Urban Carry & the XDM 4.5 " Full Size Pistol

B

BLACKRIFLE REVIEWS

Anyone here that carries their Springfield Pistol in The New G3 Urban Carry Holster up until now I Carry my XDM 9MM Fullsize pistol in a cross bread Holster but after seeing this holster I am thinking about it for my XDM 9MM 4.5 " Pistol. As it looks like it conceals the firearm better? NEW G3 Urban Carry

I've never seen one in person but after reading the link that holster looks pretty interesting!
Your new 10mm XDM will fit nice in one and you carry a full-size pistol without printing. I ordered two one for the XDM 4.5 " & one for my XDE .45 when I wear jeans and a tee-shirt no one will see it print.

Your new 10mm XDM will fit nice in one and you carry a full-size pistol without printing. I ordered two one for the XDM 4.5 " & one for my XDE .45 when I wear jeans and a tee-shirt no one will see it print.
I have the 4.5 XDM 10mm already which I carry in a Sig Tac owb holster while in the woods. You should give a review once you get it. I myself and im sure some other members would like to hear about it!

Looking forward to your thoughts on the holster! 👍

I have the 4.5 XDM 10mm already which I carry in a Sig Tac owb holster while in the woods. You should give a review once you get it. I myself and im sure some other members would like to hear about it!

Looking forward to your thoughts on the holster! 👍
I will do a YOUTUBE BLACK RIFLE REVIEW after I've had it a month or so. I am looking for a good carry option for my EDC XDM 4.5" Pistols if I am wearing a Tee shirt & Jeans or a Dress Suit that remains unseen so I remain the gray man never stands out with a bulge at the hip. :cool:

Anyone here that carries their Springfield Pistol in The New G3 Urban Carry Holster up until now I Carry my XDM 9MM Fullsize pistol in a cross bread Holster but after seeing this holster I am thinking about it for my XDM 9MM 4.5 " Pistol. As it looks like it conceals the firearm better? NEW G3 Urban Carry
I have the Urban Carry G3 holster and tbh I couldn’t use it. The draw is extremely difficult and in an emergency situation could spell huge trouble. My reasoning behind this is upon drawing the handle of the firearm or mag of the firearm catches on the belt which won’t allow you to draw quickly I even put my small pistols in the holster made for mid to large frame pistols and had the same issue. Now personally I love the idea behind the holster but it’s not a safe or reliable option for myself. That being said please don’t allow my experience to discourage you from getting one and trying it for yourself as it could just be my small build that gave me problems.

Back