testtest

The New PSA 570 Modular Shotgun Concept

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The PSA 570 is a BYO (Build Your Own) shotgun concept that can be assembled with commonly available hand tools and also is compatible with already existing Remington 870 pump action shotgun parts.

1706996109603.png

Very interesting concept! I notice the guy wouldn't even offer a guess as what it'll cost. :mad:

I might be interested depending on what parts are available and what they cost.

Very interesting concept! I notice the guy wouldn't even offer a guess as what it'll cost. :mad:

I might be interested depending on what parts are available and what they cost.
All these parts are already readily available for 870s and Mossbergs. And there's nothing on either of those guns that can't be easily changed out by even a moron. They would have to be damn cheap for me to consider one.

All these parts are already readily available for 870s and Mossbergs. And there's nothing on either of those guns that can't be easily changed out by even a moron. They would have to be damn cheap for me to consider one.
True. I won't be trading in either my 870 or my 500s for one. But if they come out with a 20" vent rib barrel for the 870, I'm buying one. (Near as I can tell, nobody makes one, and no one has EVER made one.) ;)

Back