testtest

The Perfect 10: Top 10mm Options for 2020

I had never considered purchasing a 10 mm until recently. The fact that I can still find 10 mm ammo on store shelves has me strongly considering a 10 mm XDM. If the ammo is still widely available a month from now I may go ahead and make the jump. I don’t hunt with pistols, but at this rate it may soon be cheaper to head to the range with a 10 mm than a 9 mm or 40 S&W.

45047E80-5FBD-44A6-ABCA-260D72019F89.jpeg

Range Officer Elite Operator. 10mm
That is a sweet looking weapon.
Darn it Annihilator if I end up buying one I’m blaming you. 🤠😎😂😂

View attachment 8787
Range Officer Elite Operator. 10mm
That is a sweet looking weapon.
Darn it Annihilator if I end up buying one I’m blaming you. 🤠😎😂😂
That is nice looking Keystone, but I already have the SA 6" TRP 10mm. I have 3 on the list in the article (Colt Delta Elite, Ruger SR1911 & Glock G20). In fact I have all the Glock 10mms (G29 & G40 w/Trijicon RMR). To complete my list, I added the SA XDm 5.25" 10mm. I don't find the recoil that bad (at least shooting standard 10mm factory loads from my 6" G40). Even shooting the Buffalo Bore 300gr loads were less recoil out of the G40 than I expected. Like @BangBang, I'm interested in the Sig.
Another nice post Anni

That is nice looking Keystone, but I already have the SA 6" TRP 10mm. I have 3 on the list in the article (Colt Delta Elite, Ruger SR1911 & Glock G20). In fact I have all the Glock 10mms (G29 & G40 w/Trijicon RMR). To complete my list, I added the SA XDm 5.25" 10mm. I don't find the recoil that bad (at least shooting standard 10mm factory loads from my 6" G40). Even shooting the Buffalo Bore 300gr loads were less recoil out of the G40 than I expected. Like @BangBang, I'm interested in the Sig.
Another nice post Anni
You talking about the Sig Legion? The one with the camo finish does look cool

Back