testtest

Time to rethink Google and YouTube

This action is dangerously close to violating the rights of citizens under the First and Second Amendments to the Constitution.

Google should be called forward to face the courts for this unconscionable action.

Oh, and my personal message to the soft headed execs at Google who decided this was to be the way of the land with respects to digital media is ...

Screw You, Google

Last edited:
This action is dangerously close to violating the rights of citizens under the First and Second Amendments to the Constitution.

Google should be called forward to face the courts for this unconscionable action.
google doesn't have to support or agree with the 2nd or 1st even though they are public traded. it's like being in their house and they can get you out. i in no way support them and their beliefs!

this is sickening that the advertisers, control the content to thier beliefs. what's next, religious channels being shut down, cuz thier beliefs don't align with the advertisers?

or how about union workers channels..??

what about channels for income investors?

the US Constitution is under fire for anti-whatevers, and will continue to be so

yes, even websites like this one we are on now, are controlled by advertisers and thier controlling agenda.

I use Brave as a browser and DuckDuckGo as a search engine. I occasionally use YouTube to find out how to do some things. The infection that was started decades ago has taken over virtually everything. The fringe seems to control everything. The pushback is growing and people want to have our society become a little more normal and sane. Mainstream media is 95% Lefty oriented. See the people populating advertisements on TV that presents atypical relationships and behavior. Young people are not pursuing college as much.
I live in a smaller AZ community now and find people are more normal here than what I see on TV and the news.

google doesn't have to support or agree with the 2nd or 1st even though they are public traded. it's like being in their house and they can get you out. i in no way support them and their beliefs!
I agree, sort of. I'm all for their rights, BUT if that's going to be the case then they have no right to special treatment or laws specifically to protect them. If they have to have laws to protect them because they are an "open-source media" then they need to be open.

I use Brave as a browser and DuckDuckGo as a search engine. I occasionally use YouTube to find out how to do some things. The infection that was started decades ago has taken over virtually everything. The fringe seems to control everything. The pushback is growing and people want to have our society become a little more normal and sane. Mainstream media is 95% Lefty oriented. See the people populating advertisements on TV that presents atypical relationships and behavior. Young people are not pursuing college as much.
I live in a smaller AZ community now and find people are more normal here than what I see on TV and the news.
there is the patreon channel, many pro 2A sites are on..however, it is not free.

and for me, i just cannot shell out money for subscriptions

Oh, and my personal message to the soft headed execs at Google who decided this was to be the way of the land with respects to digital media is ...

Screw You, Google
Not saying I agree with Google but since it is their entity I think they can do whatever they choose as long as it doesn't cause harm. The board of directors must have signed off on this decision after consulting the legal team.

Back