testtest

Tricky Question

Th@tGuy

Elite
If I sound illogical or crazy just let me know, and I'm serious, I will not get offended at all. So here goes, I recently purchased va SA 911 9mm and I really want a threaded barrel for it but they don't exist. However threaded barrels are sold for the Sig P938, and SA pretty much copied Sig design for the 911 and they look very similar. Now my question is, since the guns are so similar can I order can order the P938 threaded barrel and have a competent gunsmith modify it to fit and function properly in my 911? Like I said if I sound illogical let me know.

If I may ask, why? There would be no way to put a suppressor on the 911 and try to shoot it, as for fitting the other barrel, sure a good smith could possibly fit it.

If I may ask, why? There would be no way to put a suppressor on the 911 and try to shoot it, as for fitting the other barrel, sure a good smith could possibly fit it.
Wouldn't hurt to try, besides I like customizing my firearms, I don't resell any so I like my firearms to look one of a kind.

Yes, the only to find out is to try. Ive done it with other platforms. Its just a matter of how much time you want to spend on it.

Update, just seen a comparison video on youtube between the sig and 911 and a guy reassembled the 911 with the sig barrel and it basically was a drop in. Guess I'll order that sig threaded barrel now for the 911.

Back