testtest

Trying to catch up to Bassbob…

I like bullpups; kinda wanted a bullpup shotgun for a while…but beyond a Tavor-12, nothing really gets me excited.

I also like .410’s; always have, I think they’re incredibly handy and are a lot more capable than people give them credit for.

So…when my dealer had a .410 Bullpup on his shelf…it was a done deal.
IMG_3966.jpeg

KSG410…11 rounds of 3” .410 in a very small package (I suspect you could do 13 2.5” shells).

It is, in fact, smaller than my .410 Shockwave, by over an inch…
IMG_3968.jpeg

This is gonna be fun. It’s got a very big, very bright triangular fiber optic sight in the carry handle…but I might get the Picatinny rail and red dot it. We’ll see.

Hopefully get to the range with it soonish.

I like bullpups; kinda wanted a bullpup shotgun for a while…but beyond a Tavor-12, nothing really gets me excited.

I also like .410’s; always have, I think they’re incredibly handy and are a lot more capable than people give them credit for.

So…when my dealer had a .410 Bullpup on his shelf…it was a done deal.View attachment 62256

KSG410…11 rounds of 3” .410 in a very small package (I suspect you could do 13 2.5” shells).

View attachment 62257

This is gonna be fun. It’s got a very big, very bright triangular fiber optic sight in the carry handle…but I might get the Picatinny rail and red dot it. We’ll see.

Congrats, nice pick up!

So…when my dealer had a .410 Bullpup on his shelf…it was a done deal.View attachment 62256

View attachment 62257

Nice Hans, congrats! Looks good

the 1st sg i've ever shot was a single-shot .410. i can tell you it's not overrated as i killed 4 turkeys w/1 shot...............btw it was an accident as i only wanted to kill 1................now at 9 (iirc) i had to clean all 4 by myself as those were the rules to hunting set forth by my dad..............i didn't mind cleaning quail!

Nice, you'll like it. they have no recoil. i bought one a while back. i did put the rail and iron sights on it. got a much better sight view that the one that come on it. only downfall to them is 410 is a dollar a pop and buckshot about 2 bucks a pop here.
that's why i don't shoot sg much as i don't reload any sg shells..........if i were to buy more sg's that i currently own (2) i'd need to start getting all necessary tools for the job! i've seen ar style options for the 410 as that'd be the way i'd be heading and loaded w/slugs.

View attachment 62257

That’s awesome.

Nice, you'll like it. they have no recoil. i bought one a while back. i did put the rail and iron sights on it. got a much better sight view that the one that come on it. only downfall to them is 410 is a dollar a pop and buckshot about 2 bucks a pop here.

I bought my Shockwave 5 or so years ago, and a Governor a couple of years ago, as well as a couple other .410’s I’ve had for years…

I bought a bunch of the Federal FC 000B, and a case of #4 and #6 bird for around $1 and .50/rd, respectively…and I just buy more when I see it.

Back