testtest

UMP9: Hands on with the Heckler & Koch

Unfortunately, I do not have one...I’ve actually never handled a UMP9.

I can say, though, that the UMP45 is a whole lotta fun, and crazy quiet with the B&T can designed for it. It would be a complete toss up over that, or a MP5SD as my ultimate home defense “long” gun.

I can say, though, that the UMP45 is a whole lotta fun, and crazy quiet with the B&T can designed for it. It would be a complete toss up over that, or a MP5SD as my ultimate home defense “long” gun.
Wow, I would have lost money betting that you at least shot one. But the UMP45 came close, so I consider it a push. ;)

I remember when the (USC civilian version thanks @HansGruber 😁👍) UMP 45 first came out to the civilian market and you could buy them at the Sports Authority sporting goods chain.

Last edited:
I remember when the UMP 45 first came out to the civilian market and you could buy them at Sports Authority sporting goods chain.

That would’ve been the USC...the neutered version. Fixed stock, 10rd mags (and magwell modified to only accept 10rd mags), 16” barrel with no threads/device. Very hard to modify to UMP configuration due to a modified receiver...but it can be done.

The UMP is the real deal, full auto SMG.

Back