testtest

Viridian RFX45 Review — Closed Emitter Green Dot Optic

I run a couple of Viridian Green dots and they are not bad. They are pretty feature heavy and seem to be pretty well made. It’s worth knowing that they are made by a Chinese company called Vector Optics and are knock offs of the RMR and SRO among others. The “spiffy” boxes, materials and manuals are identical. Vector optics are available on Amazon and are also pretty decent and are red dots. Interestingly, the Vector optics ship from China and take up to 2 weeks. The Viridian sights show up in typical Prime timeframe.

I'm sure they're fine. And I'm a fan, generally, of closed emitters. No way in hell I'd put that on a pistol. It looks like those "Walkers" from the original Star Wars movie. They're entirely too large for a pistol.

Forgot to mention that the one thing I don’t like about Viridian and Vector optics is that they advertise 3 moa dots, but they exaggerate and are more like 6 moa.

Forgot to mention that the one thing I don’t like about Viridian and Vector optics is that they advertise 3 moa dots, but they exaggerate and are more like 6 moa.
Only thing I have from Viridian is the HS-1 and it’s great. Haven’t tried any of their optics.

Back