testtest

Warning Signs Out Here

Take heed

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1720451513757.jpg
    FB_IMG_1720451513757.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 52
I thought about a series I saw to post along our 1/4 mile plus driveway. (1). No trespassing, Violators will be shot. (2) Survivors will be shot again. (3) This means you stupid, and (4). If you can read this you are in range. I thought they were pretty cool (wife somehow failed to see the humor). I did have one a few years ago that said “No soliciting, we’ve found Jesus, we know who we are voting for and we are too poor to buy anything. Seriously unless you are giving away free beer, Go Away”

In today’s world there’s probably some moron whose offended because the sun rises in the East….
Way too many folks running around loose who think the world revolves around Them. Years ago teenage son had “the whole world’s against me” itis. I had to do an adjustment by reminding him that “not only is the whole world NOT against you, it doesn’t even know you exist-AND it doesn’t care! There are a handful of people who care about you and those are the only ones who truly matter in your life”. Guess it worked, He’s a retired Marine Mgsgt with a Master’s😏

In today’s world there’s probably some moron whose offended because the sun rises in the East….
Way too many folks running around loose who think the world revolves around Them. Years ago teenage son had “the whole world’s against me” itis. I had to do an adjustment by reminding him that “not only is the whole world NOT against you, it doesn’t even know you exist-AND it doesn’t care! There are a handful of people who care about you and those are the only ones who truly matter in your life”. Guess it worked, He’s a retired Marine Mgsgt with a Master’s😏
My brother felt that way until about a year before he died. His thing was " I didn't choose to be born, you should take care of me". He figured it out and was doing fine, Clean for over a year. He screwed up once and the Fentanyl didn't.

Back