testtest

Watch Hickok45 reviews directly from Buds Gun Shop website

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
I received this email today from Buds Gun Shop, and they've now linked Hickok45 reviews of the Guns he received from them. Yes, it's a marketing ploy by Buds to sell their guns, as they give you several screens of firearms they sell with their prices. If you select one, they provide more details, and in the upper left corner they provide the link to Hickok45's review of that gun. I enjoy watching his reviews, and I like the idea that you can go through Buds list, find firearms you're interested in, see what they sell it for (getting a ballpark cost other gun shops may sell it at), and watch the Hickok45's review of the firearm all in one place.
Link to their email / website below:

Good marketing ideal, plus I like his reviews, I gave up on Buds after COVID-19 hit and they jacked up there price's, some went up $100.00, I can see some price increase, but to gouge people like that is stupid.
Yeah, I'm not knowledgeable on their prices, I just like the Idea you can browse for guns you'd like and then watch his review. Currently I just search for "Hickok review of XYZ", to see if he's done one on a firearm I've either bought or am thinking about buying.

Right after we got the 1st stimulus check, I was going to order a S&W 610, waited a week, went back to order it, price went up almost a hundred bucks. I know most prices went up due to demand, my local shop prices just went up about twenty-five dollars, which is tolerable, but a hundred is gouging to me.

Right after we got the 1st stimulus check, I was going to order a S&W 610, waited a week, went back to order it, price went up almost a hundred bucks. I know most prices went up due to demand, my local shop prices just went up about twenty-five dollars, which is tolerable, but a hundred is gouging to me.
Gouging to me is people that got stimulus checks when I didn't :mad: :cry::LOL::LOL:

Gouging to me is people that got stimulus checks when I didn't :mad: :cry::LOL::LOL:
Look into my eye........

1596756163107.gif

Back