testtest

Welcome to "The Lounge"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang, due to numerous requests for an "other" or "off-topic" category to discuss everything that falls outside the other categories, we have created "The Louge." So, welcome, and post away!
Not to be picky but the Thread title and some text is missing the "n".....

That said I thank you for the two new areas. This forum is going very well and I expect it to
be a very attractive stopping off place for those that love the shooting sports and 2A.

I'm impressed that there is no attempt to censor to one brand of firearm. SA have very exceptional
products and need not worry from other makes and models.

Thanks again Mike

That said I thank you for the two new areas. This forum is going very well and I expect it to
be a very attractive stopping off place for those that love the shooting sports and 2A.

I'm impressed that there is no attempt to censor to one brand of firearm. SA have very exceptional

Thanks again Mike
Agreed. I own several SA firearms and they are of fine quality. But I also own firearms of other brands, and enjoy hearing and discussing them as well as Springfield products. So I too vote up (y)with no censorship of other brands. Thank you SA, Mike & Co.

Thanks again Mike
I agree. I have been shooting Springfield Armory weapons for years. We all have a little bias towards certain manufacturer's. I am biased towards Springfield weapons. I will put my XDm's against any stock pistol on the market in the same price range. They work wet, not damp I mean wet. They work dirty as in actual dirt being introduced to the gun. Hands down dollar for dollar you can't beat them. I trust my Springfield guns.

I agree. I have been shooting Springfield Armory weapons for years. We all have a little bias towards certain manufacturer's. I am biased towards Springfield weapons. I will put my XDm's against any stock pistol on the market in the same price range. They work wet, not damp I mean wet. They work dirty as in actual dirt being introduced to the gun. Hands down dollar for dollar you can't beat them. I trust my Springfield guns.

That's the biggest part of my joy with mine.... I hit what I point it at.... amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back