testtest

Why You Need to Stay Alert in a Crisis Situation

Part of the reason for not wearing a mask... I keep my gun in the Jeep going back and forth for work. I figure I am in my own space that I do not wear a mask. When I go and about right now I am open carrying, I don't have a CCW, I don't wear a mask. Right now my wife doesn't want me going shopping with her to keep my exposure down, though she feels safer when I was with her carrying.

Totally great article Annihilator. I have been using many of the ideas mentioned anyway except for not open carry although I did walk to the truck and back with my firearm showing the other day and was concerned that neighbors that may have seen me now know I have a gun. I do like the idea of a text group and will discuss that with the apartment complex manager.

I think the mask situation, with people panicking, is going to resolve itself as they become more normal.

I’m wearing one; homemade, my wife made it, uses a blue shop towel as a filter (I had a supply of N95’s, most got donated to the local hospital...have about 20 left, reserved for if my wife or I get sick). It’s also brightly colored, with a very pretty floral pattern...so not terribly threatening. This is on purpose...

I’ve been wearing it for the past week, and seeing more & more people wearing them.

I think the mask situation, with people panicking, is going to resolve itself as they become more normal.

I’m wearing one; homemade, my wife made it, uses a blue shop towel as a filter (I had a supply of N95’s, most got donated to the local hospital...have about 20 left, reserved for if my wife or I get sick). It’s also brightly colored, with a very pretty floral pattern...so not terribly threatening. This is on purpose...

I’ve been wearing it for the past week, and seeing more & more people wearing them.
No masks to be found around here, but had a thought about using the buffs/multi-use gaiters they sell in the fishing supplies at Walmart (and other sporting goods stores). You've probably seen kayak anglers wear them for sun/wind protection. I recalled seeing them on a previous trip to Wally World, so I went to get them. Sold out, and no more in stock. Well, it was a good idea while it lasted. 🙄

Example:

Everyone is wearing a mask here. The governor asked everyone to do so. If you are not wearing one you look out of place. People are for the most part just going about there business and getting what they need and returning home. There is only a handful of places that you are going to be at this point. Mostly your car as all that is open besides grocery stores involves drive up/through. You will get the occasional wack job acting up in a grocery store. The last one of those they had on the news, I thought I was watching a football game during a fumble recovery with the police being the refs and the perp being the loose ball.

Back