testtest

Wifes bedside Jframe

Sld1959

Hellcat
This is the Model 637 for her bedside table. There are two speed loaders along with it, same load as the loaders in my table for the model 60. After years of tinkering with different handguns this is what she settled on. And is equipped the way she chose. She also has an old style Inova X5 white light.

Her 637 is equipped with Crimson Trace laser grip and a Lasermax weapon light. She shoots it very well

20241016_125454.jpg

This is the Model 637 for her bedside table. There are two speed loaders along with it, same load as the loaders in my table for the model 60. After years of tinkering with different handguns this is what she settled on. And is equipped the way she chose. She also has an old style Inova X5 white light.

Her 637 is equipped with Crimson Trace laser grip and a Lasermax weapon light. She shoots it very well

View attachment 68419
That's a very nice revolver ya got there Mrs. Sid.

View attachment 68419
Nice revolver, glad she likes it and can shoot it well, do like the crimson trace grips though, not into weapon lights

Nice revolver, glad she likes it and can shoot it well, do like the crimson trace grips though, not into weapon lights
I dont have a weapons light either but it was her firearm and she wanted it. So I was lucky to find one of the out of production Lasermax units. The only other one I know of is the Hyskor grip light which would not allow the crimson trace laser she wanted. With the arthritis in her wrist using a light in say the Harries grip is hard for her, a weapons light was actually her best option.

Last edited:
I dont have a weapons light either but it was her firearm and she wanted it. So I was lucky to find one of the out of production Lasermax units. The only other one I know of is the Hyskor grip light which would not allow the crimson trace laser she wanted. With the arthritis in her wrist using a light in say the Harries grip is hard fir her, a weapons light was actually her best option.
Does the extra weight up front help her on the recoil?

Back