testtest

Wow! Baldwin case dismissed.

The prosecutor in this case is a pizz poor prosecutor or a paid shill for the elite. The judge never should have dismissed this case, and is either a shill for the elite, or a pizz poor judge, or both. The prop distributor, Seth Kenney, didn't provide live ammo for the set. This is from his testimony in the case against the Rust armorer He gave them a brand new Colt .45, and "Kenney told the court that he provided a single box of 50 Colt .45 dummy rounds that had just come off the prop truck in Texas from Taylor Sheridan’s 1883 series, which Kenney had recently worked on, and was handed over to Rust prop master Sarah Zachery on October 12, 2021."

Initially the probe by the Santa Fe Sheriff’s department itself viewed Kenney as that potential primary source too, but during their investigation, which has widely been viewed as problematic on many levels, the department found the live rounds in Kenney’s Albuquerque shop did not resemble the ones found on the Rust set.

The third full day of the trial in the First Judicial District Court opened with defense attorney Luke Nikas accusing the state of withholding evidence that prop distributor Seth Kenney was the source of the live ammunition.

The move prompted the Santa Fe judge to send the jury home so she could hold an 11th hour hearing, which led to lead prosecutor Kari Morrissey calling herself as a witness.

Morrissey emphasized on the stand that she never believed that the evidence in question, which came from ex-Arizona police officer Troy Teske, was exculpatory because the ammunition turned over to law enforcement never left the state of Arizona before the fatal shooting on the "Rust" set.

"I decided not to take any steps to collect this ammunition because it was in Arizona, had never come to New Mexico and didn't match the live rounds on the set of ‘Rust,'" Morrissey testified.

Now, just based on this, the judge either showed pizz poor judgement in granting the dismissal of the case based on this, OR the judge is a paid shill for the elites. The prosecutor should have included this in the case, as it would have been moot considering the investigation that they were NOT the same rounds. Either the prosecutor is pizz poor, or also a shill for the elites. And, while there may be disagreements on the Rust armorer being responsible for this, she sits in jail.

Every Director is responsible for their set/work environment, their employees, and the overall safety and organization of the people under them. Baldwin is ultimately responsible for this, as he is responsible for the disorganization, the employees, and the overall safety on set. He is responsible for his handling of the firearm. He skated while a young woman sits in jail.

That is all

I think trying him for 2nd degree murder ( involuntary manslaughter) was a huge f'ing stretch in the first place. From the beginning I thought it was ridiculous. And I am a guy who doesn't care for Alec Baldwin at all. If he would have been remorseful and kept his stupid, arrogant mouth shut I think most people would have agreed with me. His reaction to the whole thing has been ridiculous and fraught with lies. As the producer and the guy who pulled the trigger there is little doubt he's about to get sued for an enormous amount of money and he won't be able to get out of that.

I think trying him for 2nd degree murder ( involuntary manslaughter) was a huge f'ing stretch in the first place. From the beginning I thought it was ridiculous. And I am a guy who doesn't care for Alec Baldwin at all. If he would have been remorseful and kept his stupid, arrogant mouth shut I think most people would have agreed with me. His reaction to the whole thing has been ridiculous and fraught with lies. As the producer and the guy who pulled the trigger there is little doubt he's about to get sued for an enormous amount of money and he won't be able to get out of that.
I agree. Overzealous prosecutor, same as in the Zimmerman case.

i have to wonder now, any movies he produces, or stars in, and guns are involved, how many of his co-stars would want to be on the same set as him..??

personally, when i had heard in the beginning that he refused the safety class, to me that was arrogance to a high level.

a mandatory 30 to 60 minute safety course (for every movie/tv show, no matter how many one attended in the past) may have prevented the tragic event.

maybe now, some (if not all) movie execs will demand all take the course, or GTFO not only the set, but the production permanently. otherwise face civil suits to bury them in debt.

Back