testtest

XDM Springfield Threaded Barrel Complications-Need help

I purchased a XD-M 4.5" 9MM Springfield Threaded Barrel "drop in compatible" for my Springfield XD-9x19. I get this threaded barrel and try to put it in and it doesn't fit. It is too wide. It is too wide by barely anything. It gets stuck- like jammed. I want this threaded barrel so that I can purchase a silencer. Is there a trick to getting to work? Is this the wrong one for the gun? Should I order a different one?? Please help- I KNOW I am not the only on who has had this problem....
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!

I purchased a XD-M 4.5" 9MM Springfield Threaded Barrel "drop in compatible" for my Springfield XD-9x19. I get this threaded barrel and try to put it in and it doesn't fit. It is too wide. It is too wide by barely anything. It gets stuck- like jammed. I want this threaded barrel so that I can purchase a silencer. Is there a trick to getting to work? Is this the wrong one for the gun? Should I order a different one?? Please help- I KNOW I am not the only on who has had this problem....
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
The XD-9 and the XDm are different designs, with the XD-9 being the older one, replaced by the XDm line.

Therefore, your situation.

Just in case the OP meant he had an xdm pistol, and not an XD.

Did you remove the thread protector?

Also is there a way to confirm you actually received what you ordered? Who did you order it from? Was it Springfield?

Back