testtest

XDs Mod 2 rear sight

New to the forum and thanks for having me. Recently purchased a XDs Mod 2 in .45 and it came with just a black rear sight. I would like to install a new rear sight with a white outline. I really like the "U" rear sight on the Hellcat. Is this available through SA? I didn't see it in there store and didn't see any contact info. Thanks.
Barry

New to the forum and thanks for having me. Recently purchased a XDs Mod 2 in .45 and it came with just a black rear sight. I would like to install a new rear sight with a white outline. I really like the "U" rear sight on the Hellcat. Is this available through SA? I didn't see it in there store and didn't see any contact info. Thanks.
Barry
They should have an 800 number on their site. I just don't know it, sorry!

Bear in mind, the U-sight doesn't glow at night or in low-light conditions. I have TruGlo TFX on my XD-s, and Viridian on my Hellcat - both front (single dot) and rear (double dots on either side of a notch) glow quite nicely. Line up the dots and pull the trigger.

Bear in mind, the U-sight doesn't glow at night or in low-light conditions. I have TruGlo TFX on my XD-s, and Viridian on my Hellcat - both front (single dot) and rear (double dots on either side of a notch) glow quite nicely. Line up the dots and pull the trigger.

There is a school of thought that the rear sight glowing distracts you from the front sight. It is not something I subscribe to.

Back