testtest

Your First Look at the 1,064-HP 2025 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!

We used to sell a lot of them at the dealership I worked at. They were expensive then and now. I could get in them ok but I could not get out of them without looking odd. They are a young persons ride unless an old man is trying to catch a younger girl! The days of the Corvette for me are done and just a memory.

We used to sell a lot of them at the dealership I worked at. They were expensive then and now. I could get in them ok but I could not get out of them without looking odd. They are a young persons ride unless an old man is trying to catch a younger girl! The days of the Corvette for me are done and just a memory.
its rather easy for us old people if we have one of these.

1722011275180.png

i'd be all over another '65 stingray if i have the chance! i'd change a few things on what i did with the 1st 1 i had mechanically wise. might stay old school and not go electronic engine management or auto-trans. well, i might have at least an electronic fuel induction as it's way better when changing several thousands of feet in altitude. i bet that flat plane crank will scream compared to cross plane as that's why those euro sport cars sound the way they do.

I could never fit in a Corvette (due to the belly that I unfortunately inherited from a cousin). However, since they went mid-engine....it certainly looks and performs closer to what Italy has been making for 50 years. Of late, I prefer 2 wheels though.

Corvette insurance is less expensive than a challenger, charger , mustang or Camaro .
It’s based on age/demographic of the drivers . Corvettes are mostly driver by older individuals so their are less reported claims on them.
Younger folks mostly drive the others with lots of claims .

I know several who own vettes and their rates went down from owning the the sports cars listed

Corvette insurance is less expensive than a challenger, charger , mustang or Camaro .
It’s based on age/demographic of the drivers . Corvettes are mostly driver by older individuals so their are less reported claims on them.
Younger folks mostly drive the others with lots of claims .

I know several who own vettes and their rates went down from owning the the sports cars listed
Yet, I rather pay higher insurance for a true muscle car then a car made to compete with European sports cars which the vette is in reality, they are NOT muscle cars…..

Last edited:
Back