testtest

Limited Special Edition 50th Anniversary M1A Rifle

It's not as bad and you think.
1715957769433.png

So, since you said that this limited edition rifle will actually come with a bayonet lug "as nature intended", does this mean that you will start making them available once again on regular production rifles? Or is this just a one-off thing?
Whatever will make them the most money over time is the route they will take, time will tell. Although I would bet a bayonet lug would be illegal in a half-dozen democrat/leftist states.

Whatever will make them the most money over time is the route they will take, time will tell. Although I would bet a bayonet lug would be illegal in a half-dozen democrat/leftist states.
Without a doubt, you are correct that the lugs are illegal in a handful of states yes, but they ought to make them available for those of us who live in relatively "free" states where you can have the lugs. Make the "neutered" ones for the commie states. I mean, they already make "California compliant" versions of their pistols. It's obviously a pain to have to stock two different parts to assemble these rifles, but most of us who buy one of these would swap out the flash suppressor with no lug for one with a lug otherwise. I know I would.

Time was, they made these rifles WITH the lugs. I once had an earlier model M1A. Also had all USGI parts, barrel, trigger group, bolt, etc. AND the lug. And I am sure they still ship these rifles with the 20-round mags for the majority of us who can still own them. I know in "ban states" they have to toss a 5 or 10 rounder in lieu of the "evil" 20-rounder, LOL. But if they are putting the lug on this special rifle then I don't see why they can't make it "general issue" again. I am in the market for another M1A but I am not interested in a Springfield right now (mainly because they "neuter" them). I am actually considering a Bula Defense because it looks more like a REAL M-14 that I used in the US Army. (And they are the current contractor providing spare parts and whatnot to the Army today for the rifles they still have in service).

I just have an issue with companies that kowtow to the gun grabbers. Like S&W, still making the majority of their revolvers with the stupid "Hillary Hole" (the lock on the side). Most states don't require them. Most of us prefer our S&W's without the locks. Of course the collectors of the old school S&W's love this because it increases the value of their collections, LOL. I only buy pre-lock and NO-Lock S&W's now (they make 642 and 442 either with or without them and possibly one other). I say save the neutered stuff only for the commie states and let the rest of us have the correct stuff, LOL. But I digress.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Limited Special Edition 50th Anniversary M1A Rifle” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/limited-special-edition-50th-anniversary-m1a-rifle/.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Limited Special Edition 50th Anniversary M1A Rifle” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/limited-special-edition-50th-anniversary-m1a-rifle/.

I haven't been this excited in a long time! You had to of read my mind. I've already contacted my FFL, I must own this rifle. I am a huge Springfield Armory fan. I really really thank you Springfield. My M1A isn't going to sit in a crate, I'm going take it out in the woods and enjoy it!

I couldn't believe it when I read the email I got from Springfield. I am a huge Springfield fan, I can not wait to own this magnificent piece of Springfield history. If I'm lucky enough to aquire one, it will not be sitting in a crate. I'm going to enjoy it. Thanks Springfield!

I couldn't believe it when I read the email I got from Springfield. I am a huge Springfield fan, I can not wait to own this magnificent piece of Springfield history. If I'm lucky enough to aquire one, it will not be sitting in a crate. I'm going to enjoy it. Thanks Springfield!
No denying that it looks very nice. Wish they would put the bayonet lug back on the rifles that they ship to "free" states. I love the stock too, but can do without the medallion. They need to make a regular rifle or maybe one that has the barrel (NM) upgrade (like the "loaded" models) with the gorgeous wood, the GI-style swivel buttplate (instead of the cheap rubber recoil pad) and the bayonet lug. IF they did and sold it under the "Firstline" (LEO and Veterans) program then I would BUY it.

Comment est la législation sur les armes à feu en France ? est-on autorisé à posséder un tel fusil ?

Bienvenue sur le forum du New Hampshire aux États-Unis.
Oui on peut avoir cette arme ci on tir dans un club uniquement avec une licence de tir renouvelable 1 foi par ans
c'est de la catégorie B en France

Back