testtest

First Look: The Hellcat Pro Comp 9mm

I do love my Hellcat Pro, another addition to the family is nice.

Excuse my ignorance on the subject but can the threaded barrel I bought, and a suppressor be used with this comp Hellcat Pro or does that defeat the purpose. Just curious. Don't plan on buying one, since I got this one setup nicely for me.

MEH, I’m not into comps or whatever but some are so more power. Just for the love of God Springfield just don’t start giving out ten handle long names for your guns like Sig does!

Excuse my ignorance on the subject but can the threaded barrel I bought, and a suppressor be used with this comp Hellcat Pro or does that defeat the purpose. Just curious. Don't plan on buying one, since I got this one setup nicely for me.
Sure it could be used, but you would not get the reduction of muzzle flip this "comp" offers, since your threaded barrel doesn't contain the port that lines up with the port in the slide thus nullifying the comps advantage.

A lot better having the slide/barrel ported than screwing something bigger on the front of a small pistol.

My Hellcat Pro was done by Monsoon Tactical a year ago, looks identical. Didn’t really notice any recoil reduction but it looked wicked bad!

No it can't. And, yes it would defeat the purpose.

While I was contemplating the new Hellcat Pro Comp, decided to go this route instead. I still had my 15% off code from activating warranty on Hellcat, so $30 (15%) off. Figured I’d see if I even liked a Comped 9mm before dropping $6-700 on the new Pro Comp.

IMG_4484.jpeg

Springfield, we're going to need you to sell a slide / barrel kit for those of us who already have the Pro.
Thanks
I emailed Springfield and they told me that there are no plans to offer the upgraded barrel and slide to the consumer market. I bought my Hellcat Pro one month before the Come version was released.
If enough of us Hellcat owners call or write to Springfield requesting the Comp upgrade, they just may offer it to us!!!!!!!!

Back