testtest

95 year old stays fit and stills goes to gym

Hmmm. Maybe @Old_Me is telling us false tales about his ailments
:LOL: ....oh no........i stay as fit as can be....i drive by 2 YMCA's, and several gyms on a daily basis.....

with a back like this, there ain't no false tale.........those 2 screws at the bottom are at least 3" long, and go from the S-2 into my ilium bone

walking a slow pace around the track is about all i can do. which these operations were able to help me get my ccw, as i cannot run, climb, or duck out of harm's way.

1728584287644.png

Working out or staying active is always important.

Oh yeah, i say its Whiskey 😝😝🤪🕺👍🎉🎉

:LOL: ....oh no........i stay as fit as can be....i drive by 2 YMCA's, and several gyms on a daily basis.....

with a back like this, there ain't no false tale.........those 2 screws at the bottom are at least 3" long, and go from the S-2 into my ilium bone

walking a slow pace around the track is about all i can do. which these operations were able to help me get my ccw, as i cannot run, climb, or duck out of harm's way.

View attachment 68133
My porch doesn't have as many screws as you do!

View attachment 68133
you must sound like coffee can full of pennies when getting up from your naps.

Back