testtest

9mm Luger (FMJ) available

I'm with you. I can find it around here for $16-$18/box, which is still too high, but internet prices on ALL ammo are still ridiculous.
Wish I was in that position (have a LGS). Unfortunately, we have Walmart, which no longer sells ammo as we all know, and the other choice is a Rural King, which at times seems like going to an indoor flea market. I used to get the majority of my ammo at the nearby military base (45 miles away), as they carried the S&B brand of 9 and 380,however, they no longer have anything either. Hopefully, things will start to turn around, and stock will increase.

Last edited:
I was eyef#cking a sig 516 upper, 14.5" piston driven factory assembly with bcg and ch. I think they were asking $600 or so. I go to order, same thing. Except, this is funny, they have an Illinois mailing address, won't ship to Illinois .😡 I'm not prohibited, it's a part. They won't ship anything to Illinois. That's ok, plenty of folks who ARE willing to take my money. I'm not mentioning the name of the company they might try selling optics on my planet.😉

I was eyef#cking a sig 516 upper, 14.5" piston driven factory assembly with bcg and ch. I think they were asking $600 or so. I go to order, same thing. Except, this is funny, they have an Illinois mailing address, won't ship to Illinois .😡 I'm not prohibited, it's a part. They won't ship anything to Illinois. That's ok, plenty of folks who ARE willing to take my money. I'm not mentioning the name of the company they might try selling optics on my planet.😉
Sounds like a place I tend to shy away from too. Prices may keep people coming to look, but poor ideals and customer service may also drive people away? Thankfully there's many other mailorder places?

$73./800 RND Box = .09 RND
After shipping and tax, it came to .11 rnd. I ord'd a box, and it'll give me and the grandson some range time with the M&P 22C pistol and the 10/22. The cost isn't gonna kill my wallet. Sometimes I'll justify expenditures by comparing it to what a carton of cigarettes would cost me today if I was still smoking (quit 9.5 yrs ago). What's a carton go for these days? $60+?

Won't be shipping to MA either. A store in my area had 50 round boxes of Sig V-Crown the other day for $60\box.
That won't happen.

After shipping and tax, it came to .11 rnd. I ord'd a box, and it'll give me and the grandson some range time with the M&P 22C pistol and the 10/22. The cost isn't gonna kill my wallet. Sometimes I'll justify expenditures by comparing it to what a carton of cigarettes would cost me today if I was still smoking (quit 9.5 yrs ago). What's a carton go for these days? $60+?
Sounds like a good time and memories for you and grandson! (y)(y)

Back