testtest

A "Car Gun" for Riot Defense?

It's the NRA's fault.

The STL thing is already being bandied about as another "Mass shooting".

I can think of something they could ban that would drop the gun homicide rate by 75% and it isn't guns.
Umm-Politicians? Or just the other morons? It’s a d#$m shame when major American cities just cave in and let the thugs run amok. How can people be dumb enough to keep Electing these idiots is about as frightening as what is going on in the streets. It’s like about half the country has gone braid dead. Let’s see, riots and looting in the streets. Must be the cops fault let’s defund the PD. What could possible go wrong? What is WRONG with these people? Got a good friend who if from Nigeria. He and his lovely wife came here 15 years ago (legally) and became American citizens. When all the “woke” be started with George Floyd he came up to me and said “can I ask you a question? “. I said sure. He said “ what the H@ll is WRONG with these people? If he’d resisted a police officer back in Nigeria they’d have shot him on the spot and No one would have been surprised OR upset about it, figuring he’d asked for trouble be fighting the police”. Try explaining why our way is more logical when you see cities burning and looters running wild…

Umm-Politicians? Or just the other morons? It’s a d#$m shame when major American cities just cave in and let the thugs run amok. How can people be dumb enough to keep Electing these idiots is about as frightening as what is going on in the streets. It’s like about half the country has gone braid dead. Let’s see, riots and looting in the streets. Must be the cops fault let’s defund the PD. What could possible go wrong? What is WRONG with these people? Got a good friend who if from Nigeria. He and his lovely wife came here 15 years ago (legally) and became American citizens. When all the “woke” be started with George Floyd he came up to me and said “can I ask you a question? “. I said sure. He said “ what the H@ll is WRONG with these people? If he’d resisted a police officer back in Nigeria they’d have shot him on the spot and No one would have been surprised OR upset about it, figuring he’d asked for trouble be fighting the police”. Try explaining why our way is more logical when you see cities burning and looters running wild…
I have some Kenyan friends in Amsterdam. They asked me a very similar, though more specific, question.

I will be home at the ranch. Let them come.

Attachments

• 8op7rb.jpg
    8op7rb.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 56
A riot isn’t going to pop up in front of, well…anybody. Anyone caught up in one intended to be there (despite what they’ll later claim in court).

Actually, not always.

Relatively near to me , at least two instances of protestors swarming and blocking off major Interstate Highways , trapping hundreds who were just driving down a freeway , minding their own business, going from point A to point B .

Actually, not always.

Relatively near to me , at least two instances of protestors swarming and blocking off major Interstate Highways , trapping hundreds who were just driving down a freeway , minding their own business, going from point A to point B .
It's happened here too. Often with permission and a time limit from the local authoritae. I've never seen one devolve into a riot though.

Back