testtest

A Place For Revolvers In The Modern Era

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Article on if the revolver is still relevant in today’s modern era, there is always a place for revolvers then and now…….

yep - one of the coolest looks is Korth lineup
1725047651091.png

yep - one of the coolest looks is Korth lineup View attachment 65429
See.....? Now this is what I want Ruger or Taurus to come out with. Maybe then I will be able to afford a .357 wheelgun that will take a light and a sight without breaking the bank. I can't afford (or justify) a Smith R8, let alone a Korth. But they do check all of the boxes for a "zombie apocalypse, tacti-cool, combat magnum that pairs with my tacti-cool lever action" revolver.

Having said this I am saving up to pick up a Taurus Raging Hunter in .460. The 5" model. It at least can run a sight/dot.

See.....? Now this is what I want Ruger or Taurus to come out with. Maybe then I will be able to afford a .357 wheelgun that will take a light and a sight without breaking the bank. I can't afford (or justify) a Smith R8, let alone a Korth. But they do check all of the boxes for a "zombie apocalypse, tacti-cool, combat magnum that pairs with my tacti-cool lever action" revolver.

Having said this I am saving up to pick up a Taurus Raging Hunter in .460. The 5" model. It at least can run a sight/dot.
I love my Smith & Wesson M&P R8. Save up your pennies.

Attachments

• 20210118_110551-2.jpg
    20210118_110551-2.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 19
I am. But they are going to be sent to Taurus. Really want that big rig. 460 will let me shoot it, 454 and 45 Colt. And I have a metric ton of 45 colt ready to go. I wonder if my Judge speed loaders will work?
FYI, on the Raging Hunter series, they have a 2 piece barrel system similar to the Dan Wesson revolvers, they got heavy triggers at first, mine got better with usage.

Back