testtest

All these worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landings there....

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

Don't make the Monolith mad! :unsure:

Liftoff! NASA’s Europa Clipper Sails Toward Ocean Moon of Jupiter

1728946441466.png

“ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS, EXCEPT EUROPA.​

ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE.​

USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE.”​

― Arthur C. Clarke, 2010: Odyssey Two

1728947248750.png

1728947268829.png

1728947415122.png

Last edited:
When I was a kid I read a book on the making of 2001: A Space Odyssey and a lot of the visual effects were very simple in execution or things were done using practical effects. When you watch the film today it stands up against virtually any of today’s digital VFX. Same with Blade Runner.

When I saw the headline, I thought they were talking about my old Lotus Europa! Simultaneously the most satisfying and most dreadful car I ever owned. It was magical to drive when it was running...but keeping it running was best left to a full time squad of mechanics. Here it is under primer, as working on the mechanical side ran into extra innings and we had to make a Spring Break deadline my senior year of college. Good times...I was braver back then. Today I don't think I would take a Lotus from Missouri to Texas no matter how many bikini clad girls were going to be there!
IMG_E0679.JPG

When I saw the headline, I thought they were talking about my old Lotus Europa! Simultaneously the most satisfying and most dreadful car I ever owned. It was magical to drive when it was running...but keeping it running was best left to a full time squad of mechanics. Here it is under primer, as working on the mechanical side ran into extra innings and we had to make a Spring Break deadline my senior year of college. Good times...I was braver back then. Today I don't think I would take a Lotus from Missouri to Texas no matter how many bikini clad girls were going to be there! View attachment 68379
What a great car. I drove a black and gold one for a while.

When I saw the headline, I thought they were talking about my old Lotus Europa! Simultaneously the most satisfying and most dreadful car I ever owned. It was magical to drive when it was running...but keeping it running was best left to a full time squad of mechanics. Here it is under primer, as working on the mechanical side ran into extra innings and we had to make a Spring Break deadline my senior year of college. Good times...I was braver back then. Today I don't think I would take a Lotus from Missouri to Texas no matter how many bikini clad girls were going to be there! View attachment 68379
Tried fitting my 6-6 frame in one…thought I would have to be buried in it! Bought a Volvo 1800 ES instead. Ex got it in the divorce, I got the VW Thing.

Back