testtest

Always something happening at Walmart

You see some weird stuff at a wal mart.
This was at height of craziness.
Waiting in line at local Walmart pharmacy.
799115D9-BA58-4971-B2D0-6100D9D66AE0.jpeg

I think he is just in the line at the pharmacy waiting for his prescription drugs. Not crazy. Lots of sarcasm.
Crazy would be the student who used to hang out at the college library in the basement. Orange motorcycle helmet covered in aluminum foils and wearing a toilet seat around his neck.and no, he would not explain just look at you like you were crazy for not wearing one.

No Walmart in my small town. The closest Walmart to me is a 1/2 hour away but I don't like it. When I do go to a Walmart I go to one almost an hour away and time it so that I shop between 1 - 3 pm...:)

Walmarts in the Dallas and Little Rock areas are pretty interesting. There was a Walmart in North Little Rock that always had Police Cars in the Parking lot when I went by there.

I'm glad in my little town we have an HEB for groceries. It's not too big and not too small. Sometimes going to HEB is like Cheers, almost everybody knows your name...and that ain't always a bad thing...:)

Although I prefer Meijer’s grocery store my lady likes WalMart’s because being Spanish she says they have a larger selection of foods for Mexican dishes.
Luckily the WM close to us is a very laid back store without crazies running around, they do have a district LEO who spends time in the area just in case.

I F'in hate Walmart. I have long since gotten over the fact that my wife will continue to spend my money there. She says she isn't going to 4 stores and paying 30% more for the things we need. Ok, do your thing woman. She no longer asks me to go with her or asks me to stop on the way home. Occasionally I will stop and pickup groceries when she orders them on-line and they bring them out to me.

Their aisles are narrower and no matter when you go there every aisle is full of people, many of which are employees shopping for on-line pickup customers. It usually takes less than 5 minutes before I am very vocally unhappy about the situation, which I understand causes my wife some embarrassment. Me ? Bassbob does not get embarrassed. I will straight up tell an old lady to get her GD cart out of the middle of the aisle.

Back